Tuesday, 12 November 2013

FAQ - If an individual doesn’t have much money to spend on legal fees, is there a quick way of dealing with a threatened claim?

The answer is yes. 

There is a process by which a “voluntary undertaking” can be given to the Secretary of State not to act as a director for an agreed period of time.